Photos by CardinKids.com Originals at Dobson Museum
Click on "Thumbnails" for larger pictures.
1916, Commerce Mining and Royalty company
decided to move their supply house from the
Turkey Fat mine near Commerce to a more
central location and enlarge their inventory.
A much larger warehouse was built on the John
Beaver land, just west of Cardin. In
1925, a blacksmith shop and steel sharpening
plant were added.
CM&R was bought out by Eagle-Picher in 1938 and this became their main offices and warehouse.
See also Power Plant